Wednesday, January 05, 2011

School Days

It is sometimes scary to start going to school again even though I would be in like the 20 grade or so. It was a bit scarier this morning becuase I was unsure which bus to get on to get down to the campus. I am now going to the UVU  (Utah Valley University, formerly Utah Valley State College) Campus.

I am taking several classes. The first one that I am taking is Photography I. It is mainly a Black and White 35mm SLR camera class. We have to develope our own film and learn to use a dark room and all of the photo processing techniques. It should be a fun class other than I have to be here at 8:00 am which means I have to get up at like 5:30 in the morning so that I can get on the bus at 6:30 to be at the campus at 7:30. It seems like a lot but it will help us save a lot of money on gas.

I love going to school and being around other people. It is fun to see which people are more outgoing on the first day. It seems like alot of people just keep their mouth shut for the first few classes. It will be interesting to see how this semester plays out.

My second class is a college writing course (English II) I really don't like writing but it is one of the required classes for my degree and so I will tough my way through it and try and at least get a C+ out of it. I think I will probably be having my dear sweet wife help me make corrections and help with any other stuff that I don't understand, which might be alot.

Well now that my first class is over for the first day time to go find a good spot to sit and work until my second class which sadly isn't until 2:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment