Thursday, January 13, 2011

It's finished!

I love it when you are working on a project and you can finally say "I'm finished." That's the way I feel tonight. For the past few weeks I have been working on a freelance project for a good friend of mine. He has been writing a book and he asked me to do the layout and cover design for it. It has been very challenging as I have never done a book before, but it has been a great learning experience as well.

As soon as the book is published and printed I will put a link to it on here. I'm very proud of my work and I have always said that if you want to see how good of a designer someone is just look at the work that they do. When it comes to time management and getting things done efficiently, I'm not very good, but my finished products are always of the highest quality.

Only time will tell if his book does well.
Well it is late and I have to get up early tomorrow to get to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment