Monday, January 31, 2011

It's a jungle in here!

To most, the mind is a safe haven of peace and tranquility where one can find solace and inner meaning about life. Well, NOT FOR ME! Its seems that my mind is a ravenous jungle in which there are many dangerous creatures all competing for space on the stage of my mind. They don't politely take there turn or wait in an orderly line. No! It is everyone for himself and there is a constant strain to be the "king of the hill" as it were.

From Family Life, Finances, and personal relationships, to anything that I have ever wanted to do with my life; they all seem to want my full attention. Even sometimes in my sleep they are still on stage dancing around yelling there ideas and there demands into my head; and every once in a while I can satisfy one or two of them and things seem to calm down. But inevitably, they always come back for more and want there new demands met.

So over the next few blog entries I am going to write more about these dangerous and sometimes bossy creatures in my mind. I will also talk about the ones that  I want to give more attention to but seem to be easily knocked around by the more vicious of the animals in my mind.

2 comments:

  1. Did you run out of your meds, Jones?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No meds necessary, just sharing my normal daily life. Fun isn't it!?

    ReplyDelete