Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Cut me a break

I have been having a really hard week and it seems like it has beeen just one thing after another. And to top it all off last night I couldn't find my homework at home anywhere so I thought I might have left it on my desk at work. So I decided to go to the office and check. Well we got there, no homework, just a dead-end and a wwaist of time so then we are driving back to our home and as we are approaching an intersection Emily's car just dies. No sputtering no growns or moans, just stops dead and we coast to a stop at the light. I try to restart the engine but it just won't stay started. (and no, it was not out of gas.)

Luckily for me Emily had her phone so we called AAA and got a tow truck to come and pick up the car, and my Dad came and took us home. So now we are without a car because my car is still not totally fixed or registered and her's is in the shop. And to top it all off I have no idea how we are suppose to pay for the repairs that will have to be made on the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment