Saturday, January 08, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Sometimes things in life get in the way and then there are times when the things that are helping you live get in the way as well. Yesterday was a very busy day. Over the last couple of months I have been working on a book alyout for a good friend of mine. He has written a second edition to his book and he asked me to do the entire layout of it.  It has been an amazing project. He has been writing about credit scores and the credit industry. I would tell more about it but it hasn't been published yet. When it is I will be putting a link to buy it on my blog. It is something that I am very proud to put my name on.

Well, anyway, last night I was trying to get it finished so that he can do his final edits. After those edits are done then we will be able to send it to the printer for production. So I basically stayed up until about 2:00 in the morning finishing it. It was exhausting and very rewarding to finish it and finally have the bulk of the project over with. Only time will tell if my design has helped make his book successful. (I sure hope so.)

Just like the title of this blog says, I am very very busy. I have to go to class and listen to another teacher talk through his syllabus. I will write another post today to make up for the one that I missed last night.

TTYL!

No comments:

Post a Comment