Friday, January 28, 2011

Is it a YOYO night for dinner?

Before I was married to Emily I had no idea what a YOYO night was and it honestly sounded very strange. I had to try and think about how you would eat a yo-yo. Well if you haven't guessed yet YOYO is an acronym for "Your on your own". Meaning that you have to make it yourself and clean up after yourself. Its now kind of fun to fake out my friends at school and tell them we had "YOYO" for dinner.

Usually when we do have a YOYO night I end up making something very simple and quick; that is becuase mainly I am a guy and we don't like to wait for our food. But it is also becuase I don't know how to cook food unless it comes out of a box. So needless to say that Mac & Cheese is always an option. So every once in a while give yourself a break and make it a YOYO night.

No comments:

Post a Comment