Saturday, January 01, 2011

2011... and beyond!

So what will 2011 hold in store for me? .... I have no idea, but I do know that I will bring it on with a smile and a good attitude.

Even thought this is actually the first day of the year I am going to count this for my last entry of 2010. The year has been long with moving and school and work and lots of ups and downs and plenty of happy times and sad times. And though I do not remember all of it; I certainly remember the highest highs and some of the lowest lows. I am hoping that this blog will serve as a reminder of the things that I have done and in time it should serve as a great mouth peice for those who come after me to see what my life was really like. I am hoping that some of my entries will inspire and some will uplift but most of all I hope that my entries will be able to help those who see it become better people and learn from my mistakes rather than having to go through it in the "School of hard knocks".

So bring it on 2011. I am ready for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment