Friday, October 28, 2011

Hello McFly!!!

In Back to the Future the main character Marty McFly is tormented and taunted by Biff Tannen. And when Marty or one of the other versions of a McFly character are around Biff; Biff will come up to him and say, "Hello, McFly!" and knock on his head like a door. This image now has become an iconic move to denote stupidity or that the person being knocked on is somehow less intelligent.

Well I have been having this image totally running though my head today as several people in my training class asked questions or made comments that were.... well..... totally a "McFly" moment. And when I hear them say these things I just want to go up to them and knock on their head and say "Hello, McFly!" or "Wake Up, McFly!" Our class seems to be weeding itself into two groups. First is the group of people that are totally understanding and can pick up on everything and are going to make great reps and then the other is the group that are struggling to grasp even the most simple of concepts and are taking most of the trainers time.

Emily is going to start her training again on Tuesday and I'm sure that she will probably be saying the same things to me when she gets to the same point. I have to take my second assessment test tomorrow. Hopefully I won't make the same silly mistakes I made on the last one. (Which I actually got a 90% on, which isn't to bad.) With a little luck and a lot of understanding hopefully I can ace this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment