Monday, October 17, 2011

The End and a New Start

So today is a big day for me. Today marks the end of an "era" at my work for IDS (Wayne Jones Co.) I think that working for your family is a great thing for some people but you have to have just the right relationship to do that and I just don't think I was one of those people. I honestly love what I do but the dynamics of working with family is very hard and I just don't think is was the right thing for me.

Tomorrow I will start work at ACS in North Salt Lake doing inbound calling for Verizon Wireless as a customer care representative. They actually are still hiring too. So if you are looking for a good job this would be a great place. We get great benefits and discounts on a ton of stuff including discounts on apple products.

There is also some great news that I haven't shared with you but you may already know. My Wife, Emily is pregnant with our first child and she is due on May 16th 2012. I am so excited and terrified. I have wanted to be a daddy for so long but the timing was just never right for having one until now. We will find out around Thanksgiving time what the sex of the baby is. We are both hoping for a girl.

Emily has been such a trooper with the morning sickness and having to get up early in the morning to go to her job. Sometimes it is really hard and I wish so much that I could just do it for her but I just have to be here for her and let her cry on my shoulder when she needs it. I hope that she is just as excited as I am. I love her so much and she has been such and inspiration to me and I hope that she knows how much I love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment