Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Early to Bed and Early to Rise Makes ....

... A Good Boy Healthy, Wealthy and Wise. Or at least that's how I think it goes. I'm learning that as my body adjusts to this new schedule of getting up at 4:30 in the morning to get ready for work that I now seem to have more energy and I feel like I accomplish more even though I have the same amount of time each day.

This job is very exciting to learn all of the new things that Verizon Wireless does and how they really treat their customers. I have never seen a company with so much focus on the customer care and the importance of the customers feelings as much as I have with this job. Everything is centered around the customers experience and helping the customer get the exact service they need even if that means reducing their plan to a cheaper one. They also have great express service options that allow customers to do almost everything one their own without the help of a customer care representative. I am glad that as a customer care representative I can be honest and open with customers and tell them that we are here to help them get the best service that Verizon Wireless can provide. From the exceptional coverage to the great plans and phones, they have truly cornered the market on helping customers and making sure that each one of them is taken care of. I just hope that I can learn everything well enough so that I can help a lot of people become promotional customers for Verizon Wireless.

As you can see I am very excited and now it is actually time for bed (8:45 pm) so that I can be up again and learn more tomorrow at training.

No comments:

Post a Comment