Wednesday, January 04, 2012

A Baby? ... A BABY GIRL!

Okay ... for those who don't follow my life on facebook that much or who aren't in my immediate family, you probably haven't heard that Emily and I found out that we are going to have a girl in may. We are so excited and everyone we know has asked us if we know for sure that it is a girl. Well ... we have been into our doctor for our official ultrasound (20 week mark) and also we are participating in a first time pregnancy study at the hospital that gets us 3 extra ultrasounds over the course of the pregnancy, and to top it all off when Emily hit her 15 week mark we went to a commercial ultrasound place to get the gender then as well. So needless to say it has been checked 4 times since the 15 week mark. We do have a few names picked out but not quite sure which one we are going to use until we see her.

In the next few days I am going to scan and put some of the ultra sound pictures up on this blog for all of you to see.

Emily and I had such a great Christmas this year. We didn't have much to spend on each other but we did get quite a few baby things from parents and friends. We are so grateful that everything is going well in Emily's pregnancy. Hopefully everything will continue to well and everything will run smoothly and normally. 

My new years resolution... Keep my wife healthy and happy!

1 comment:

  1. Jordan I love your New Years resolution!

    ReplyDelete