Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Keeping Training Along

So today was the 2nd day of my training at ACS and I am already a bit bored with my training. Not because I am not interested in the material but more because we have 50+ people in our class and we have to wait for everyone to be at the same place and to keep up and I usually can do whatever our trainer says in about 5 seconds and the rest of the class takes about 1 or 2 minutes or even more to do the same thing. So I always have to just sit and wait for them to catch up and I get terribly bored. I really worry for the other people because the production floor will probably eat them alive. I just want to learn quickly in a professional space where the people are just as professional.

There is so much I want to learn and it can't come fast enough. BRING IT ON! 
Keep Training Along!

No comments:

Post a Comment