Sunday, June 16, 2013

Royalty and Romance (Part 1)

So Emily and I had the privilege to be given a great gift by Laurel and Mosiah (Emily's Sister and Brother-in-law). A While back they went to a course called Royalty and Romance, which was put on by Kirk and Kim Duncan. And they came back from it just raving about how good it was and they tried to explain some of the stuff that they learned but it went over our heads. So they decided to just pay for us to go and so we were signed up to go in early June.
So june comes around and we arrange to go and we get there and I am very skeptical about what the seminar is going "teach" me. This is a three day seminar and by the lunch break of day one I was already hooked. If I had the money I would totally be in doing all of their seminars. They opened up things in my mind and made me think about things that I never would have even had the slightest thought about.
The have a company called 3 key elements and this one that we went to was geared especially for couples.
They start out by telling their story and how they got to where they are today and then they hand out these small sheets of paper that have something written on the back. Then when they tell us we turn them over and begin reading what is written after which they immediately ask to have everyone who has a paper with three "F's" on it go to one corner and then those with 4 "F's" to go to another corner, and so on up to 6 "F's." then they ask one person from each group to read their paper. This is what the paper reads...

"Finished files are the result of years of scientific study combined with the experience of many years." 

Needless to say a majority of the people went to the corner with the 3 "F's" when in fact there are 6. Which he compared to how most of us don't see everything that is there right in front of our eyes. 

I will relay more in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment