Monday, April 26, 2010

ONE YEAR!

Man does time fly. Okay time for a bit of an update.


Emily and I have been married for one year on April 25th (yesterday) I am so happy and I have never felt more alive and loved as I do right now. Emily and I have a great relationship and we are striving everyday to stay close and talk to each other. Most days we go to bed together and then lay there and talk about anything and everything for at least an hour. It is so nice to have someone who I can openly talk to and who will help me solve my problems.

The new year has also brought a new addition to our family.... no, not a baby... but a new puppy. Her name is dutchess and we are so thrilled to have her. She is a cocker spaniel and was born on February 2nd. She is still being potty trained but we are getting there. She is a bundle of energy and goes and goes until she just crashes.


I will be posting more pictures and videos of her soon so come back. okay?!

No comments:

Post a Comment